Senior Data Science Consultant
You will be part of our brand new Data Science team working on a wide set of challenges for a variety of clients.
We are looking for a technical profile that is willing to take ownership of key projects and contribute to strategic decision-making within Be.wan.
Among your responsibilities:
- Take full leadership of a project
- Deal with stakeholders
- Collect requirements
- Start the project from scratch and bring it to production (in collaboration with software engineers).
- Mentor younger colleagues.
- Introduce good practices to increase productivity and raise the quality level of the team.
Requirements and Skills:
- Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred
- Proven record and strong theoretical knowledge in
- Statistics and advanced Data Analysis
- Machine learning
- Good programming skills
- Python and SQL. Any other language is a plus.
- Experience in code collaboration (PRs, code reviews, good practices)
- Strong consulting skills (communication, project management, business expertise)
- Fluent in English/French or English/Dutch
We offer you:
- A very competitive salary package based on your profile
- A lot of satisfaction in a learning environment where you can develop your talents, skills and roll out a great career
- An impactful and challenging role in an innovative and growing company
- Team building activities
- A workspace equipped with a babyfoot and great colleagues to win from
How to apply?
Send us your resume and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get soon in touch!