International Marketing communications manager – Growth hacker
We are looking for a marcom manager to create and implement plans to increase our market share and our market positioning. You will be managing the concept, the design, the implementation, and measurement of a range of on-line & off-line communications campaigns that contribute to improving our growth and brand awareness.
iLeo.time is a startup that wants to grow fast on an international scale. Our HR workforce software enables organisations to deal with the future. An intelligent automation transforms their teams into an efficient workforce. Simplify and automate, optimise planning, make salary processing easy, and contribute to a paperless sustainable environment.
It’s a brand new tool, including real time information, deep learning etc, more modern then many other tools on the market.
There are two key challenges in this job: 1. Raise brand awareness amongst the right target groups, first in Belgium and later internationally, and 2. Get leads. Create a leads generating machine set up for growth.
What we expect from you
A minimum of 5 years experience with growth hacking – developing, executing and measuring online and offline campaigns, digital marketing, brand partnerships, events, to drive traffic to our digital channels. Identifying, developing & optimising growth channels to drive revenues growth.
What we expect from you
- You will work together with the Management of iLeo on an annual marketing & communications plan that meets our business needs and boosts sales.
- You take care of the budget.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing the annual communications editorial calendar, content, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity.
- Creating and maintaining all our communications materials – such as internal articles, success stories, case studies, press releases, sales materials, customer presentations, scripts, podcasts, market collateral, etc.
- Set up our social media strategy and maintain the digital channels.
- Know everything there is to know about our customers and prospects needs and how to talk to them. This might include Commissioning or conducting market research, market data analysis and evaluation.
- Manage our external communications agency to get the results we need when we need them.
- Define, together with management, the key targets and quality metrics for marketing communications initiatives and reviewing and evaluating results upon completion of the activities.
- At least 5 years experience in leads generation, digital, growth hacking.
- Speak and write fluent English and French, Dutch would be an advantage.
- Detailed knowledge of CRM and marketing automation.
- Analytical skills (know how to use excel and other tools).
- Basic copywriting skills.
- B2B marketing experience.